Thank you for your interest in the New Jersey Education to Earnings Data System (NJEEDS) data. State agencies, external researchers, and certain student can apply to access and use data from the system through the programs below. For researchers and students who are interested in the State Data Policy Internship program, applications are available once per year. For New Jersey agencies, requests are fielded as needed and are reviewed by the data owners and the Executive Leadership Committee. Links to each program and application forms are below:
- NJEEDS Grant Program [Application Process Closed for 2022]
- NJEEDS State Policy Internship [Applications Process Closed for 2022]
- State Agencies
- NJEEDS System Authorization Access Request Form
- NJEEDS Non-Disclosure Research Agreement (for External Researchers)
- NJEEDS Privileged Access Agreement (for Employees and Contractors)
Please sign up for our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date information on data availability.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.